1. Hot melting thread is made from sliced polyester or nylon, which has been through special drawing process and twisting process.
2. The melting point of hot melting thread is 115℃ under hot and dry condition, 105℃ under hot and humid condition.
3. The melting point of nylon-made hot melting thread is lower than that of polyester-made hot melting thread, which is
80℃ under hot and dry condition, 105℃ under hot and humid condition. Therefore, nylon-made hot melting thread is
also called low temperature hot melting thread.
4. The two type of hot melting thread can be melted completely at fast melting speed. It is highly adhesive with short
solidification time after the heat gone.
5. Nylon-made hot melting thread is better to match with nylon material so does the polyester-made hot melting thread.
6. Hot melting thread is environmentally friendly product and a perfect substitute for glue.